Sunday, January 07, 2007

Table of Contents

At times I feel my thoughts are as muddled as the serenity of a clear thought broken by a prism of self-consciousness. At times I feel that the spoke not spoken might be better translated in the written word but most times I realize that it requires the ability to explore that part of myself that has been explored one time too many.

Unfortunately, repetition helps not, because i must see myself as someone else before I judge, and when I manage to do that I can only catch a glimpse of scattered thoughts in a meadow that rots of stagnation.

But fortunately, for the sake of future word I managed to strap my ADD laden brain long enough to get the chapter titles for blog thingies yet to be written. I guess it’s a process of a self-exploration but but but atleast I got a roadmap of thoughts…all that’s left is to explore the tangents.

-intuition is a precursor to knowledge
-reality feeds the body, while ideals feed the soul (umbi)
-the basis for evolution is a revolution
-we need to analyze the paralysis of thought
-god + war = resolve
-the commercialization of life has resulted in it becoming a series of ready-made daydreams
-destruction is a form of creation
-can we tell which human beings are solar powered as opposed to power powered?

PS: I AM NOT AN ANARCHIST

No comments: